Saturday, July 31, 2010

You've Got Mail


Although there are other means of communications through technology such as landlines, cell phones, text messaging, live chats, and instant messaging, one of the most commonly known is e-mail. E-mail is still used today by many. These e-mails can be sent via Facebook, personal or work e-mails. E-mail is the main source of communication throughout the entire world.

I use e-mail on a daily basis. I send e-mails through Facebook, personal, and work. When I get on Facebook and want to send a personal message to a friend, I e-mail her instead of writng on her "wall". I use my personal e-mails more to receive coupons and promotions from stores i shop at regularly, e-vites to activities, and to keep in touch with friends that do not have a Facebook account. As for work, I don't really send out e-mails unless I have to. Howver, I do receive e-mails communicating things that should be done for the day and how to go about them. E-mails is a good use for any purpose.

I don't know if most people would agree with me or not, but I think that e-mails will be around for an extremely long time. It is one of the main source of communications through technology. One that is world renoun and used by many for many different reasons. I used to, still, and will keep on using e-mail as a source of communication.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea e-mail was the main source of communication throughout the world! Thats so interesting. I think its funny that e-mail is now expanding to allow you to do so much more. For example, with my gmail I can now video chat with other gmail users, update "google buzz" like its a twitter account and manage my schedule and documents. E-mail is definitely here to stay.

    ReplyDelete